Kraxberger Gearheads – Request for Sponsorship



A Little Bit About Us


Our Robotics club has 30 students ranging from the 6 th grade to 8 th grade. The goal of the club is to teach each member how to be professional in all aspects of everything we do. Our approach uses the First Tech Challenge (FTC) which teaches and prepares young adults for the future through learning skills in robot construction, CAD, 3D Printing, blueprints, Outreach and team building. Our club is a non-profit and is run entirely by volunteers. For more information about what we do please check out our website: http://www.gearheadsrobotics.com or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gearhead81328188



E-Recycle Program


As a company it can be hard to get rid of old outdated items and most of the time they end up taking up valuable space. If you have any old e recycle, please let us know. We will use part of it in our program and recycle the rest. We tear down 95% of what we receive, leaving a little over 5% in waste. We're now dropping off material at R.S. Davis Recycling & URT.



Phase 1-Fundraising Goal to raise $6,000.00.


Funds are raised through sponsors, grants, fundraisers and e-recycling.









How You Can Help


We depend on sponsors, fundraisers, grants and e-recycle to run our robotic club and buy any new equipment. Sponsors who sponsor $100 or more will have their company name proudly displayed on the backs of our club T-shirts and receive a club t-shirt,your company name placed on our website and have business cards displayed at our outreach events.



To join our sponsor family is very simple. Provide your name, company and what area you would like to help with. Next, write a check for your sponsorship amount. Please make checks out to Kraxberger Middle School – in the memo section write Robotics Club. Mail to: Shawn Price, P.O. Box 1205, Oregon City, Oregon 97045. Our tax id number is 93-6000287, for an official letter please email us at, shawn.price@gladstonerobotics.com or call us at 503-723-5609.


Please consider sponsoring The Kraxberger Gearheads, Thank you



2nd phase FUNDING GOALS


Trailer -$4,000


WISHLIST


Once we complete these goals we have wish list items listed below.If a Business, Private or Family sponsor grants one of the wishes below. They will receive a spot on our shirt, website,Facebook, and a place at our reach booth.


SNACK FUNDS-$200


TOOL FUNDS-$200


NEW 3D PRINTER-$2,500


SUPPLY FUND-INK-$200


SUPPLY FUND-3D FILAMENT-$300


BUSINESS CARD/PROMOTIONAL FUNDS-$300


STORAGE CONTAINER FOR BOLTS FUNDS-$500


CAD COMPUTER FOR BUILD ROOM-$600


OUTDOOR SIGN-OUTREACH-$300


4 X 4 DRIVE RED WAGON-$200


PAINT RED WALL/WORDS-$200


POWER STICKS-CHARGING PHONES-$200


3 SHOP LIGHTS-$200







E-RECYCLING GRANTS


Funds made through e-recycling will be helping the following


underfunded clubs



P.E.-$500-Funded


Art-$500-


Drama-$500-


8th Grade Graduation party -$500



Will raise funds till May 1st 2019, after May 1st will start raising funds for the 2020-2021 season.